Jury of The Blue Ocean Awards had selected finalists for it’s 4th annual event. From over the 350 submissions received, were picked 20 French companies, which have an extraordinary approach to consumers and non-consumers needs. They are creators of new markets; their main tool is innovation, which are permit to build a distinctive way for the réalisation of services or products.
Every Thursday on October 2017, companies will pitch in front of the jury and interact with its members. Meetings will take place at an audience at the French Ministry for Economy. Finalists will tell about features and characteristics of their innovative product or service, strategy and execution.
8 finalists have already pitched their project in front of the jury on Thursday 5th and 12th of October, 2017:
- Alertgasoil – the fuel cost killer
- Goodeed – free donation through advertising
- Ipoome – be funded through my personal network
- Elly – the humanized dating
- Brandsays – online security though a direct link between trademarks and clients
- Adel – security and trust to processing your digital data
- Mobibam – custom made furniture by client’s design
- LuckyCart – optimise the ROI of your promotions
After a month of pitching in front of the jury, winner finalists will be announced during the ceremony of the Blue Ocean Awards event taking place at the French Ministry for Economics.
The Fair of the Finalists during all the day of the Blue Ocean Awards: each finalists will be able to interact with public, investors, clients, etc.