For the third time jury members of the Blue Ocean Awards joined at the French Ministry for the Economy to attend pitch session of 5 finalists. Food and technologies, recycling and zero gravity, five new innovative companies have pitched their extraordinary offers:
- Monbanquet – catering through local artisans
- CleanCup – solution for managing disposable cups.
- Co-recyclage – give or take things for free.
- Mip-Robotics – democratization of industrial and collaborative robots
- Orbital Views – virtual experiences in true weightlessness.
Among jury members are entrepreneurs, corporate, academics, public entities and investment companies representatives as:
- L’Ameublement français – Cathy DUFOUR
- UNIBAL – Christophe LUCIEN, Valérie DEQUEN
- SECIMAVI – Stella MORABITO, Olivier HUMBAIRE
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise – Angélique BAGUE
- B1Partners – Vincent RICHARD
- DGE / Ministère de l’Economie – Arnaud BOYER
- HEC Paris – Stéphane MADOEUF
- AXESSIO Stratégies d’Innovation – Alban ERAL
- EDF – Grégory FICHET
- Invite the Media – Emma SULEIMAN
- Finance Innovation – Maximilien NAYARDOU
- INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute – Mélanie PIPINO
- DreamStarter – Stéphane PELLETIER
- … The full list of the 2017 jury members
Next and last pitch will take place on the next Thursday, 26th of October at the National Council for the Digital