Third jury session of the Blue Ocean Awards 2017
For the third time jury members of the Blue Ocean Awards joined at the French Ministry for the Economy to attend pitch session of 5 finalists. Food and technologies, recycling and zero gravity, five new innovative companies have pitched their extraordinary offers:
- Monbanquet – catering through local artisans
- CleanCup – solution for managing disposable cups.
- Co-recyclage – give or take things for free.
- Mip-Robotics – democratization of industrial and collaborative robots
- Orbital Views – virtual experiences in true weightlessness.
Among jury members are entrepreneurs, corporate, academics, public entities and investment companies representatives as:
- L’Ameublement français – Cathy DUFOUR
- UNIBAL – Christophe LUCIEN, Valérie DEQUEN
- SECIMAVI – Stella MORABITO, Olivier HUMBAIRE
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise – Angélique BAGUE
- B1Partners – Vincent RICHARD
- DGE / Ministère de l’Economie – Arnaud BOYER
- HEC Paris – Stéphane MADOEUF
- AXESSIO Stratégies d’Innovation – Alban ERAL
- EDF – Grégory FICHET
- Invite the Media – Emma SULEIMAN
- Finance Innovation – Maximilien NAYARDOU
- INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute – Mélanie PIPINO
- DreamStarter – Stéphane PELLETIER
- … The full list of the 2017 jury members
Next and last pitch will take place on the next Thursday, 26th of October at the National Council for the Digital