Last jury session took place at the National Council for Digital. 5 progressive companies were sharing the vision and the strategy development of their outstanding projects.
- VeraCash– prepaid card backed by precious materials
- Openwood– ecological furniture made in France by local craftsmen
- Nap&Up– cocoon to take a nap anywhere
- Predictice– algorithms to optimize legal strategy
- Epopia – teaching kids to read and write through the game
The task to choose best projects seriously puzzled jury members’ minds. Only 8 companies-finalists will be able to get the award during the gala event of the Blue Ocean Awards 2017, taking place in the French Ministry for the Economy and Finance, on the 15th of December.